Want a home where you can walk to the beach and the new University Hospital Medical Precinct and are but minutes drive to just about every other convenience - then this home is a must to inspect. The sub 10 year old home has a near perfect north east aspect which ensures you will be able to take advantage of year round outdoor living and enjoy the lifestyle the Sunshine Coast has to offer.
Set on one level with a fully fenced yard, access to accommodate a caravan, trailer or boat and a large outdoor area which could be converted does provide you with plenty of options.
- Large master bedroom overlooking the pool with walk in robe and ensuite
- Great childrens retreat with 2 bedrooms coming off the rumpus with own bathroom
- 2 separate living areas plus dining
- Open study right next to the front door which could be converted to a 4th bedroom
- Open plan kitchen /dining with plenty of storage and views to the pool
- Spacious covered and partially enclosed outdoor area with a northern aspect
- Sparkling in ground pool with attached spa and decking
- Fully fenced yard and side access to the front
- Ducted air conditioning with fans to living and bedrooms
- The garage will accommodate 2 large vehicles